Friday, November 11, 2011

UP ALL NIGHT

I couldn't sleep last night & while my two loves 
were deep in there snoring sleep, I was up staring at the ceiling!
I've been suffering from insomnia ever since i had CJ, (which has been 2 years now!) *sigh
sometimes it gets better and i get into a good sleeping pattern
but as of lately its been getting pretty bad.

so i tried my hardest to fall asleep, my body was tired but my mind was still racing. 
( dont you hate that?)

Decided to see if there was any new shows or drama's I could start.
Saw some previews a while ago about this show called "Up All Night"

Starring : Christina Applegate , Will Arnette , & Maya Rudolph.

LOL! I am in love with this show. 
This depicts alot of things my husband & I were going through
as first time parents. I love Maya Rudolphs character AVA,
shes like a ghetto-fab oprah! Hahaha.
I'm only one the 3rd episode but i know i'm going to be an avid follower!
Do any of you watch this show? How do you like it?


No comments:

Post a Comment