Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Essie on Clearance!!

Recently moved to a new city & I totally fell off blogging for a while. :(
But I'm back now and totally determined to start blogging religiously! 

Anyhow, I'm pretty excited because we moved into a neighborhood with a Rite-Aid right on my street corner, literally like 5 houses away from mine, How awesome is that? Ran into the store a couple days ago and just wandered around, like usual i ended up in the beauty section. This Rite Aid has a certain shelf for clearance items so i decided to look there first, and there on the second shelf was a plastic bin full of Essie nail polish, heaven! Everything was 50% but i only came out buying two. I grabbed "The Devils Advocate" (a deeply devilish black plum) & "Shine of the Times" (from there Luxe Effect Collection) both come out to $3.99 each. So i payed $8.99 for both which is like the price for one, SCORE!





No comments:

Post a Comment